Thursday, May 20, 2010

Join me for an opening in Northampton, MA!

As I mentioned in the last post, I've recently moved to Amherst and am working at the Odyssey Bookshop in South Hadley. But don't worry, though I spend my days with books, my early mornings and nights are spent working on my art and writing.

Tomfoolery, recently shown at Rockhill Bakehouse, will be hanging in the cafe of the River Valley Market in Northampton during the month of June. The work will be up as of June 1st and the opening is Friday, June 11th from 6-8pm. If you are in the area, stop by to see the prints and say hello.

The prints will be available for sale with a percentage of the price going to the charity of the month at River Valley Market. You can see the prints here. I've carved 3 new blocks, but have yet to print them, so expect more to come soon!

P.S. Check out photos from my last opening (for Untitled & Unwritten) at the exhibit's blog!

No comments: